Subscribe to Receiving Emails and Newsletter from us
WEB SITE & LOCAL SEO
Well, for many tourism company owners it may always remain boring. It is not why they became an entrepreneur. But they cannot afford to not pay attention to it or…
Local Search Engine Marketing can be an effective way for local businesses targeting tourists and travelers to grow visits and revenues.
One of the first things you will start with when setting up your local tourism and travel affiliate program is choosing the tracking and management solution you will use.
DESTINATION MARKETING 2.0
There is nearly no research that actually shows that DMOs are directly responsible for increases in visitor arrivals, length of stay, spending and other performance metrics’ related to destination marketing activities and competitiveness.
The Three Steps to Turn Online Searches into Offline Visits
EXCELLENT OFFERING, OPTIMAL WEB PRESENCE
- The basis of all marketing is having an excellent product on offer to tourists
- About which they are willing to give many positive reviews, offline and online
- That you can use for attracting local visitors online with a sales-oriented responsive site
- Which is optimized to ensure your product is easily found in Google Search
- By setting up Local SEO and using organic search at low to no cost
- And conversion tools to turn online searchers into paying visitors.
STEP 1: BASIS
INCREASING REACH WITH ONLINE MARKETING
- The next step is to expand online reach to grow visits and sales
- By setting up Email Marketing to get leads and engage with customers
- And investing in Local Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Or other ‘freemium’ and paid services and tools to improve sales performance
- While monitoring such performance with web analytics tools
- To further grow visits and income based on solid ROI models.
STEP 2: ADVANCED
USING ‘AFFILIATES’ TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT
- Today your customers and bloggers can be your best marketeers
- The next step in maximizing visits and sales is therefore ‘affiliate marketing’
- Setting up your own ‘affiliate programs’ which your customers and bloggers can join
- Who as ‘affiliates’ will place your product links on their own sites, social media and blogs
- While you are paying for performance only, based on actually paid leads and sales.
STEP 3: EXPERT
What We Do
We assist tourism operators, hotels, travel companies, local governments, event organizers, tourist boards, CVBs and DMOs and other businesses to attract more tourists and travelers to their locations or destination. We set up training courses and provide consulting services on new and fresh ways of effective local marketing. Based on how the consumers of the 21st century search. Who are not susceptible anymore to old-fashioned (destination) branding, advertising and promotion messages and rely on word-of-mouth and (online) reviews. Always focussing on how to efficiently and effectively grow paid visits and increase overall revenues.
GO TO SERVICES